|High Well's Stupa Court with its magnificent hilltop views (theredlist.fr)|
- The Stupa Court, a cluster of Buddhist burial mounds located in a central courtyard.
- The monastic chambers, consisting of individual cells arranged around a courtyard, assembly halls, and a dining area.
- A temple complex, consisting of sacred reliquaries similar to the Stupa Court but of later construction.
- The tantric monastic complex, which consists of small, dark cells with low openings, which may have been used for certain forms of tantric meditation.
|Indo-Pakistan, former Gandhara, at the Takht-i-Bahi archeological site (theredlist.fr)|
|On the ground in High Well looking at meditation rooms (content.lib.washington.edu)|
- Ancient City of Fatehpur Sikri (16c.), UP, India
- Ancient City of Polonnaruwa (11-13c.), Sri Lanka
- Brihadeeswarar Temple (1003-1010), Thanjavur, India
- Fort and Shalimar Gardens (16-17c.), Lahore, Pakistan
- Hampi Monuments (14-16c.), Karnataka State, India
- Humayun's Tomb (1564-1573), Delhi, India
- Kathmandu Valley (12-18c.), Bagmati Zone, Nepal
- Khajuraho Monuments (9-12c.), MP, India
- Mohenjo-daro, Indus Valley, India
- Pattadakal Temples (7-8c.), Karnataka State, India
- Qutb Minar (12-14c.), Delhi, India
- Rohtas Fort (16c.), Jhelum District, Pakistan
- Ruins of Taxila (2c. BC - 2c. AD), Bhir Mound, Sirkap, and Sirsukh Sites, Pakistan
- Taj Mahal (1631-1654), Agra, India