|The kindest "BLT" is made of bear, lion, and tiger (telegraph.co.uk)|
|Hey, what about us?! (Christy30/flickr)|
"To our knowledge, this is the only place where you'll find this combination of animals together, they are our BLT, (bear, lion, and tiger). More
- Scientists baffled by see-through "ice fish" with transparent BLOOD
- Now chocolate can be one of your five-a-day: Scientists create bars without the fat that are made from fruit juice
- Workers send and receive 10,000 emails a year - but has it made us any more productive?
- The social networking teen turn-off: MORE evidence chat apps are set to take over from Facebook and Twitter
- Hacker shows off phone app that can electronically hijack and control a PLANE
- Is algae the next super material? Bacteria used to create substance that could make everything from armor to phone screens
- Secretbook lets users hide ANY message in a Facebook picture
- Has the iPad killed the PC? Biggest sales slump in history reported as users turn to tablets and phones
- Drunk and emotional people are the most likely to log on to Facebook, researchers find
- Professor Stephen Hawking calls for space exploration to continue as humans will not survive another 1,000 years on "our fragile planet"
- Mysterious 60,000 ton stone "grave marker" at the bottom of the Sea of Galilee baffles archaeologists
- NASA gets go ahead to try and capture an ASTEROID in "stepping stone" for Mars mission
- Is the UK heading for ANOTHER Arctic winter? Met Office calls emergency meeting to discuss if melting ice is causing Britain to freeze
- The fin that led to the foot: Researchers find "incredibly unusual" fish fossil that gives new insight into human evolution
- Martian twins: The unique "double craters" discovered on the red planet
- Violent images in movies, TV, or computer games CAN act as triggers for aggression, says new report
- Kingfishers caught in the act: The breathtaking pictures of nature's finest fishermen that took TWO YEARS to capture
- Could lip-smacking noises made by monkeys be the start of human speech?