- Time travel with proof: photo in historical scene
- (Huff Po) Since 2004, Seattle attorney Andrew Basiago has been publicly claiming that from the time he was 7 to when he was 12, he participated in "Project Pegasus," a secret U.S. government program that he says worked on teleportation and time-travel under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
- Fairytale wedding to cost $10,000,000.00
- Nuclear poop: fertilizer blast in Texas
- Bigfoot "Hank" shot by former hoaxer
- Hank is the Bigfoot that Rick Dyer killed in Texas last September. There is a private group on Facebook made up of many folks who have, among other interests, the belief that Dyer is hoaxing his story about the Bigfoot he killed. [But] today, April 16, a photo of dead Hank was released by someone in the group to some of the group members.
- 1913: Hitler, Trotsky, Tito, Freud, Stalin in same place
- How a drink downed by Arab mystics went global
- How flash mob flamenco took on the banks
- US team's battery "breakthrough"
- Rolf Harris in sex offense inquiry
- Argentine football fans beat up players
- Who, what, why: Why build a ship tunnel?
- Muslim Americans await the bomber's ID
- Rare blue diamond found in South Africa
- Pakistani police "arrest Musharraf"
|Basiago was sent to Gettysburg Address|