|Coachella bikini-clad bhumi-devas go on display (Naomi Zeichner/buzzfeed.com)|
|Eat your hearts out as I do my best Miley acid... She's in the hospital OD'ing on antibiotics?|
|LA has a $10 alternative in Brokechella but, "Space is far out, man!" (alt987fm.com)|
|(Coachella) See highlights of Weekend 1. Fan photos. Watch VIDEO|
|Coachella is a one horse polo field in desert|
|Katy Perry in the audience|
"The youth is starting to change," offered singer Andrew VanWyngarden as the band's psychedelic disco slow jam drifted in. "Are you starting to change? Are you, together?"
|No one much smiles unless one holds up a camera or until the music whisks a concertgoer away for a moment in an overheated tent or a massive mosh pit (latimes.com).|
|When I was 17, Wknd 1|
- LINEUP: Celebs and Coachella set list
- PHOTOS: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3
- Visit Coachella Fest by air ($1,500)
Locals left out when world comes to party
|Sobriety is one of the best things about Coachella Music and Arts Festival (buzzfeed.com)|
|After 100 Years of Solitude, then what?|
- 100 Years of Solitude Latin author and icon Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies Thursday
- Jay Z's "Made in America Fest" is coming to downtown Los Angeles
- Will rapper Jay Z ruin LA's Grand Park?
- VIDEO: Will Beyonce and Timberlake be there?
- Gas prices: Excuses made but oil companies getting richer
- Hey, slob, you should be as fit as me, Ivanka Trump
- "I love you," student texts mom from sinking South Korea ferry
- Official survivor in Korea hangs himself
- Gwyneth Paltrow is sad post conscious-decoupling
- Painting maybe tossed in trash after selling for millions
- Mother of brain-dead Jahi says daughter is "still sleeping"
- Pot-loving 420 Rally this weekend, but beware at airports
- John Oliver on the Luxurious "Freedom" of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC