|The voice behind Obama Girl, Leah Kauffman|
Obama defends more NSA spying
|China sees Obama girls, but not Xi girl|
- Exclusive: NSA, FBI, DIA sued over refusal to disclose U.S. role in imprisonment of Nelson Mandela
- Breastfeeding mom jailed for drinking, informer waitress...
- Over 300 earthquakes hit country of Chile
- Prophecy and Ukraine (Russia, Crimea, and America)
- VIDEO: Anti-Chinese sentiment as "China invades US"
- VIDEO: Ron Paul on B.S. Obama's Martial Law Plans
- Prejudice in an Age of Colorblindness (Michelle Alexander)
(Gwen Ifill/PBS NewsHour) Pres. Barry and Pope Francis met for the first time at Corporate Church HQ, the Vatican. The papal audience emphasized different points. Obama claims they focused on their shared interest in helping the poor, while Vatican officials emphasized areas where their views differ like birth control mandates.
Amy Goodman and Denis Moynihan (DemocracyNow.org)