|My Nepalese Boudhanath "Buddha Eyes" tramp stamp is h-lla sexy but not advised (WQ)|
|Plumber arrested for... (Hartsfield/BAN)|
|Here a French tourist goes at it with a revered icon in Sri Lanka. Note to self, show some sense. As Westerners, we “mean well.” That doesn’t mean we aren’t being horrifically disrespectful. This is the equivalent of dry humping Madonna and Child at the museum. It will get you fined and possibly jailed and deported. The Buddha might be cool with it but Buddhists will not be (TheBabarazzi.com). It is considered very wrong to take a selfie with a Buddha, so take a photo of a Buddha and leave it at that.|
- 1,000 Buddhas on My Body: Miao Girl’s Festival Attire
- VIDEO: Murder suspect wants murder tattoo removed
- Sri Lanka may have an anti-Muslim hate problem
- What happens when a female student in a hot pink top walks through Cairo University?
- ART FOR TIBET online auction, May 12-15, 2014
- VIDEO: Images of Enlightenment: A Journey through Buddhist Art
- Inspiring European audiences with new Buddhist play
- NoKo's Kim Jong-Un: the dictator's cherubic childhood
- Woman who fell down well during sex left in the hole
- Does Swiss bunny girl ad "promotes animal sex"?