|Histories and monuments are replete with stories of Buddhist asuras, ancient Greek titans, Christian Nephilim. Moreover, skeletons, mummies, and artifacts secreted away by the Smithsonian that contradict popular theories of life on Earth.|
Popular-science is revealing how this is possible (DNA splicing, genetic manipulation, cloning, transhumanism, genome mapping, etc.).
|You're no giant, fatso (uberhumor)|
(European travelers to America saw and recorded their findings in historical writings, such as ship's logs. They were Sasquatch-type creatures with reddish hair and six fingers as well as enormous Native American humans alongside normal-sized ones).
|Giant 600 lb. Sumo wrestler (playboy.com)|
|Asian Buddhist traditions well know the titans and other fallen celestials (flickr.com).|
|Sumerians were well aware of chimeras and giants, as seen on this seal. See the Tale of Gilgamesh. A tomb found in Iraq in 2003 contained a giant skeleton (12160.info).|
|The giant in this North Korean Army formation has never been explained (AP).|
|Egypt's walls are covered with depictions of giants interacting with ancient Egyptians.|
|Seals and cylinders show giants from space and their interactions with Earthlings.|
|Dead L.A. lion ate rat poisons|
|Zarathustra was a giant, as are these men with a 6-foot Westerner between them, from private British collection, used on cover of a book by Quayle (Genesis6Giants.com).|
- Art Bell is on the radio in Los Angeles (but not on the show stolen from him and given to the very questionable George Noory)
- California's death penalty system upheld on appealThe 9th Circuit Court of Appeals reversed a federal judge's ruling today that had declared California's death penalty system unconstitutional. Comment
- Potentially record-setting El Niño rains and floods are still on the way Water temperatures in the equatorial Pacific Ocean continue to rise setting the stage for El Niño ("The Boy"). In California, this means chances are high for very heavy winter rains. [But the drought will not end because municipal and governmental state agencies do not like collecting water when it falls in abundance, preferring instead to pray for snow that melts the rest of the year. Will we save floodwaters in reservoirs and replenish the water table or let it all rush out to sea?] Comment.
- “My hope is not that we as civilians can use this data, but that the police will be able to use it in order to [keep killing but] better train on using force in their departments [without getting caught or prosecuted so much]” from Behind the scenes of KPCC’s "Officer Involved" series
- Fire and frost warnings for SoCal; Mammoth gets fresh snow
- LAUSD's dire financial future aired as board considers impact of charters
- Experts address why blacks are shot more by LA County officers
- Unheard LA: Step up to the KPCC mic
- The Future of downtown Los Angeles (#AT30)
- View Forum events