|Here, you st*pid savages, you must be hungry! Let us teach you how to survive (lol) before we ourselves starve to death from not following our own advice. More of us are coming.|
This is the harvest season -- a time of feasting and celebrating Mother Earth and her bounty. There's Halloween, Samhain, the solstice, the Day of the Dead, and the meal to end all meals, bird-friendly Thanksgiving!
|Don't be a jack...donkey. Go vegan (WQ).|
|We like to work up an appetite with a hike before eating. The dogs love it! (WQ)|
|A peaceful, cruelty-free home is a happy home promoting peace for the holidays (WQ).|
|Friendship is best! Sacrifice animals to eat?|
- FREE, no entry fee, just bring a vegan dish
- Facebook.com/events (non-vegans welcome!)
- Thursday, Nov. 26, 2015-
- Tell a friend (share)
- Rancho Park (first entrance south of Pico on Motor Ave.)
- 2551 Motor Ave., Los Angeles, 90064
|Morning in the park, evening with family|
|A vegan spread is delicious with traditional flavors (WQ)|
- Here's an easy way to plan your trip: http://socaltransport.org/.
- The closest holiday bus stop is at Pico Bl./Motor Ave. on the Santa Monica Big Blue Bus, Route 7.
- Los Angeles Metro: http://www.metro.net/
- Santa Monica Big Blue Bus: http://www.bigbluebus.com/
- Culver City Bus: http://www.culvercity.org/en/Government