|Vision: "World peace through inner peace." (Image: Karl von Moller, 2015/flickr.com)|
|Thai woman makes a heartfelt offering.|
|White-clad devotees (dayakas) gather to offer the monastic Sangha support (dimc.net).|
|Temporary ordination at Dhammakaya|
Hundreds of ordained bhikkhus (Buddhist ascetics) and bhikkhunis (nuns) from the
A shraman needs a robe and bowl.
- Sri Lanka
- Bhutan and
|The Buddha wrapped in golden robe, Chiang Mai, Thailand (WeGoTwo/flickr.com)|
Why would there be more merit?
|Burmese monk, Saffron Revolution (WQ)|
Gifts (dana) to these extraordinary persons, given their "change of lineage" (gotrabhu) becomes much more meritorious by a special impersonal law of karma and the universe.
- Dhammakaya Int'l Meditation Center (DIMC)
- Temple Robe Offering Ceremony (FREE)
- 865 E. Monrovia Place, Azusa, CA 91702 (MAP)
- (626) 334-2160; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Just east of Azusa Pacific University
- Sunday, Nov. 22, 2015, 9:00-4:00 PM
|Seven resting points for the mind.|
DIMC's conviction is that individual peace of mind underlies our collective potential for harmony and peace in the world.