|Ireland is secretly the "Land of the Pharaohs" and Atlanteans? Andrew Power has a story.|
|The Irish, like the British, really got around.|
The Eastern group descended into India. In their books, which we call the Vedas and which are written in Sanskrit, there are echoes of the former unity; in other words, before the division of the Eastern line of the Aryans.
- [WQ: This is not to suggest any validity in the old "Aryan invasion" canard as explaining how other great civilizations arose, as promoted by early German and British scholars who could not conceive of how any non-white group could achieve anything like the magnificent Indus Valley Civilization of ~10,000 years ago.*]
This continuing line of tribes was the formation of such people in Asia Minor as the Hittites, the Phrygians, the Scythians [the Shakyians, the Central Asian (in the region that is now called Afghanistan) clan the Buddha belonged to as Ranajit Pal reveals], Armenians, Medes, Persians, and Aryans.
- DNA reveals red-haired Chinese mummies came from Europe and Asia (forbes.com, 2015) Almost a century after their discovery, the European-looking Tarim mummies found in China continue to produce surprising DNA results.**
- Takla Makan Mummies: China's first Caucasian immigrants... (decodedpast.com, 2013) The well preserved mummies of people who died in the Taklamakan desert 2,500 to 4,000 years ago tell an intriguing story of early European...
|Irish, Scottish, Nordic, "Aryan," Tocharian mummies of China (meshrep.com)|
|The Beauty of Xiaohe mummy: Irish in China?|
They looked, in fact, distinctively ‘Caucasian,’ with high-bridged noses, deep, round eye sockets, fair hair, and -- on the men -- heavy beards...Even more difficult to determine: what language or languages might these people have spoken?
- PHOTO: The Beauty of Xiaohe mummy: In a Feb. 18, 2011 photo a mummy discovered in the Tarim Basin in far western China is shown at the "Secrets of the Silk Road" exhibit at the U. of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology in Philadelphia, the final stop before the artifacts return to China (Matt Rourke/AP).
She, according to one reviewer, speculates that these mysterious people were ‘...peripatetic herders and oasis-hoppers of Indo-European origin, possibly Turkic speaking, and she establishes links between the Caucasian people of this remote Chinese region and the ancient Celts...’
*There was no "Aryan invasion"
Christian Violatti (Ancient History Encyclopedia)
Around 1500 BCE, a large group of nomadic cattle-herders, the Aryans, migrated into the region from Central Asia. The Aryans crossed the Hindu Kush mountains [an extension of the Himalayas] and came in contact with the Indus Valley Civilization. This was a large migration and used to be seen as an invasion, which was thought to be the reason for the collapse of the Indus Valley Civilization, but this hypothesis is not unanimously accepted today. More
- PHOTOS: Taklamakan Mummies (pinterest.com) THE MUMMIES OF TAKLAMAKAN
- In a Desert in China, a Trove of 4,000-Year-Old Mummies (New York Times, 2010) Chinese archaeologists unearthed a 4,000-year-old cemetery in Xinjiang Province that seemed to be a vanished people's paean to the...
- **(Veronica Keen says) The...wonderful book by Andrew Power...you can either read the PDF or save it direct from this link. Jews, Catholics, and especially Afro-centrist types have done all they can to cover up the WHITE portion of Egyptian history, but with modern DNA tests of King Tut matching those of Western Europeans more than any Africans, it starts to become clear how the blue blood thrones of modern England received their positions of modern tyranny, through their ancient “royal” blue bloodlines. ELITE RULING CLASS BLOODLINES are a 100 % REALITY, plain and simple. More