Friday, July 12, 2024

White female hitchiking to Yosemite


It's a Dharma Bum life, Jay-Z.
Societe US says there are 18 behaviors branded as low class by American society. Some of us are the haves and some are the have-nots, but being "low class" isn’t so much about what we have as much as it is about what we don’t, namely "class." The American caste system isn't as obvious to outsiders as it is to us. Any highschooler learns it. "Social clues," Cage the Elephant tells us, are the key. There are dead-giveaways, habits that tell everyone that our upbringing was not posh, upscale, spoiled, or even pampered.




Dharma Bums (Jack Kerouac)
We were at the back of the plane by the bathrooms. We fed on Twinkies instead of cake. We ate Heinz yellow mustard on benches instead of Grey Poupon in cars. We spat like Hock Tua Gal [Hawk Tuah Girl], as Southern as a Tennessee brat in Daisy Dukes. We considered hitching all the way to the greatest National Park in the land, Yo-Semite, now open to Gentiles, too.

This is not about eating junk food all the way to the holy haunts of the Paiute Indians. This is about getting back to the land and running into a meadow or grove until a deer or Sasquatch notices. (Bigfoot is probably high up in the cold hills, not wandering from peak to peak in the summer flush of a late spring and all this Tuolumne River melt into the lazy Merced River of the valley). So mosquitoes and chiggers, mites and ticks are much bigger worries than the park's charismatic megafauna like grizzlies and brown bears.

At the end of the rainbow
Hey, Trashy, you're not riding or dining with us. Keep it movin, and take that knapsack with you.

You’ve known all along…
(Araya Amenti) July 8, 2024: ITALY. Hello and welcome. I'm Araya, and I am here to help you remember who you are and to get what you want out of this human experience. In this space, we talk about all things spirituality, manifestation, consciousness, health, and wellness.

I spent years and years and hundreds of thousands of dollars learning how to heal my body from chronic illness, which ended up being my soul's chosen path to awakening and having me remember who I am.

A new earth is here, and I am honored to be a guide as we shift into this new 5D world. Let's decondition [decolonize] our minds, leave the Matrix behind, and celebrate our uniqueness and authentic truth. Namaste, my friends!

Man and dog live a year in dangerous woods

(RAMIZ IN THE WILD) April 27, 2024: Hello🖐, dear viewers🤩 and subscribers😍to this channel. This time I lived with my canine companion ​​for a year and two months in a very dangerous forest. It turns out that living in the forest for a long time is not a problem; in the forest one can find everything one needs for life. For example, there's water, food, and so on. In short, I built burrowed cave hut in 15 days. The only problem was that the clay took a long time to dry, but I solved this problem by drying it with fire. And I figured out my beloved dog was injured in the forest, but I did everything necessary. I patched up her wound, and she recovered quickly. I show all the rest in the video.

No comments: