|Sell, sell, you SOB! Heads will roll!|
|How's that crypto bitcoin doing?|
|I want my money back, Donald |
- Dow drops more than 1,100 points in Stock Market rout:
- Asia-Pacific stocks fall to kick off the week
- Dow sinks 200 points as Wall Street suffers another bad day: Feb. 5 (money.cnn.com) After the market started 2018 with a bang, last week was the worst on Wall Street in two years. The selling gathered steam on Friday when the Dow plunged 666 points, or 2.5%, its worst day since the Brexit mayhem of June 2016. Nearly $1 trillion of market value was erased from the Standard and Poor (S&P) 500 last week.
- The Wall Street Journal & Breaking News, Business, Financial (wsj.com) WSJ online coverage of breaking news and current headlines from the US and around the world. Top stories, detailed analysis, and in-depth reporting.
- Stock Market & Finance News - Wall Street Journal (wsj.com/news/markets) Follow the latest Wall Street news on stock markets, finance, banks, hedge funds and private equity, with quotes for stocks, stock indexes, ETFs.