|Weighed down by spirit attachments|
Behind the world we know through our five senses, there exists a spirit world peopled with non-physical entities. Maybe we can't see them, feel them, or hear them, but sometimes non-physical entities can negatively influence our mental equilibrium and eventually we might start to think that's just the sort of person we are.
Here's a short list of possible symptoms of spiritual attachment:
- Do you feel as if something is holding you back, sapping your confidence?
- Is your child's behavior suddenly so bad or bizarre that you feel you have lost your child, that your child is no longer there, that something else has taken over?
- Is there a part of you that talks you out of doing the things you really want to do?
- Is there a voice in your head telling you that you are a no good failure?
- Have you not been the same since an accident, hospitalization, or emotional upset so that you are unable to get going and enjoy life like you used to?
- Do you suddenly and uncharacteristically feel drawn to alcohol or drugs?
- Do you get angry in a way you never used to?
- Do you feel something comes to you at night in bed?
- Do you have recurring dreams about a dark entity?
- Has one of your children become uncontrollable or terrified of going to bed or going to school?
- Dark spirit attachment can be responsible for all of the above symptoms and many more.
|The Road Home (Brett Farrell)|
In that case it's almost certain there is an entity in the house. Children can often see spirits that adults cannot.
- spirits of the deceased
- dark-demonic beings
- thought-forms conjured up by the negative focus of the living.
In the case of one lesser dark attachment, he followed its trail back to a huge mountain-sized being. "I actually stood on his chest to talk to him," Farrell said of his encounter with it in the astral realm.
He details how he disposed of that entity by spreading his energy form -- a net of light -- around him then squeezed him down to a ball. He encased it in a steel container then dropped it into the deep "sea of forgetfulness."
Entities are around us all of the time. People need to be aware of them, he cautions. Children are particularly sensitive to their presence. More + AUDIO