Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Snowden explains who really rules USA (video)

Howskii deMaverick; Pfc. Sandoval, Seth Auberon (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly

Edward Snowden explains who really rules the United States of America
“I don't want to live in a society that does these sort of things... I do not want to live in a world where everything I do and say is recorded. That is not something I am willing to support or live under”
''I'm willing to sacrifice [my former life] because I can't in good conscience allow the U.S. government to destroy privacy, internet freedom, and basic liberties for people around the world with this massive surveillance machine they're secretly building..."
BIO: Edward Snowden (born June 21, 1983) is a former National Security Agency (NSA) sub-contractor who made headlines in 2013 when he leaked top secret information about NSA surveillance activities. He worked for the NSA through sub-contractor Booz Allen in the organization's Oahu office. During his time there Snowden collected top-secret documents regarding NSA domestic surveillance practices that he found disturbing. After Snowden fled to Hong Kong, China, and met with journalists from The Guardian and filmmaker Laura Poitras, newspapers began printing the documents that he had leaked, many of them detailing the monitoring of American citizens.

No comments: