|She symbols of the three monotheistic religions: Christianity, Judaism, and Islam on an Arab-Jewish center in the northern port city of Haifa (Thomas Coex/AFP/Getty Images).|
|When One Religion is Not Enough (Bidwell)|
- GUEST: Duane R. Bidwell, professor of practical theology, spiritual care, and counseling at Claremont School of Theology is an ordained Presbyterian minister, a practicing Buddhist, and author of When One Religion Isn’t Enough: The Lives of Spiritually Fluid People (Beacon Press 2018)
- KPCC's AirTalk is hosted by Larry Mantle -- weekday mornings wit in-depth discussions of city news, politics, science, the arts, entertainment, and more (866) 893-5722.
- Have a spiritually-fluid background? What has it meant? How has it shaped your life and experience with religion? Comment
- A higher power: legal battle between church using CANNABIS for worship and the city calling it a front for a POT shop
- Reza Aslan’s new book on the conflicting impulse to humanize the divine
- How the past influences the present of Islamic faith