Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Do Afghans like America? (video)


Do Afghanis, Pakistanis, and Iraqis like America?
(Drew Binsky, 4/22/19) There's a negative stereotype Americans (and other nationalities) have against the Middle East/South Asia -- specifically with regard to Muslim Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq. And I was curious to see if it's true the other way around.

Over the last month, I've traveled deeply in these three countries. I interviewed 14 random people on the street asking them, "What are your honest thoughts about America?"

I think all will be surprised by their answers. Truth be told, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraqi Kurdistan have some of the most humble and hospitable people I've ever met. And it's about time we change our perception of these places!
  • TEXT ME AT: +1 310 349 3854 (and I will respond).
Want exclusive travel advice, need help planning a trip, or want a personalized shoutout? Request a custom video from me on CAMEO: cameo.com/drewbinsky​

SOCIAL MEDIA
►FB: facebook.com/drewbinsky (I post daily videos)
► Daily travel videos: bit.ly/2hyQnZ1​
► CONTACT: drew (at) drewbinsky (dot) com

No comments: