Thursday, May 26, 2022

How to start, fix, grow massage biz


(rockyourmassagepractice.com)
Self-proclaimed "massage industry leader" Rebecca de Azevedo Overson, LMT (Utah), has a pitch:

I hear from hundreds of therapists every week who struggle, just like I did. 

I went to massage school at age 17. It was my dream. I was very skilled but was baffled about how to get consistent clients.

I finally quit 8 years into my "career." 

It isn't a massage room without a Zen mood.
"My massage school LIED!" I was convinced NOBODY could make a living as a massage therapist (except the schools and trainers).   

When I later re-entered the field, I made a profit from the first month onward, doubled my client load from 10 per week to 20 per week in 30 days.

I quit my "other job" and supported my family of four as a massage therapist.

In 9 years, I never had less than 50 NEW clients a month. That was with zero paid advertising. I've had as many as 14 employees and have been called a "force of nature" in the massage field. 

Every body loves a massage (Buddha Spa)
Look, most therapists are given HORRIBLE business advice. Yet, my coaching clients do what I did, and THEY go from zero to hero in just 8 weeks' time. They never have to wonder again what to do to market their practice and get the RIGHT clients in the door and on the table.

In this free training, I'll reveal my secrets to success. See you there!
FREE 45-minute workshop promises to show how she built a thriving massage business and was able to reach people with a heart-centered approach. Thousands have been helped to do the same.

No comments: