Saturday, May 28, 2022

Music can leave us Dead Inside: new (video)


It's not Royal & the Serpent or Eilish, it's Alissic, "Everybody’s Dead Inside" (lyric video, May 24, 2022). It's out now. Follow Alissic on Instagram, TikTok, Spotify, Twitter. #Alissic #EverybodysDeadInside

The School of Rock summer rock 'n roll camp sounds pretty cool, as far as camps go. But are they all at home in their practice rooms phoning it in? Sheesh, Covid really ruined everything. We have to be at summer camp to be at summer camp or it's not a full-immersion experience. I wouldn't send my daughter to her room to Zoom her guitar lessons. What parent would?

London's Easy Life "Beeswax" and "Skeletons"
Flowerovlove "Will We Ever Get This Right"
Yndling "Cutting Corners"
Sunflower Bean "Roll The Dice"
Mattiel "Blood in the Yolk"
Robin Knightz "I Like It"
Glass Animals "I Don't Wanna Talk (I Just Wanna Dance)"
Jetta "Honey"

No comments: