Saturday, January 14, 2023

Sad song: "Kill Bill" by SZA with lyrics (video)

SZA, Jan. 10, 2023; TikTokers (YouTube); Ashley Wells, Crystal Quintero (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly

CORRECTED LYRICS: I'm still a fan even though I was salty/ Hate to see you with some other broad/ Know you happy/ Hate to see you happy if/ I'm not the one driving/ I'm so mature, I'm so mature, I'm so mature/ Got me a therapist to tell me there's other men/ I don't want them/ I just want you/ If I can't have you, no one should//

CHORUS: I might/ I might kill my ex, not the best idea/ His new girlfriend's next; how'd I get here?/ I might kill my ex; I still love him though/ Rather be in jail than alone//

I get the sense that it's a lost cause/ I get the sense that you might really love her/ This text gonna be evidence, this text is evidence/ I try to be rational with you/ Know murder's a crime of passion/ But damn/ You was out of reach/ You was at the farmer's market/ With your perfect peach/ Now I'm in the basement/ Planning on the patient/ Now you layin' face down/ Got me singin' over a beat/ I'm so mature, I'm so mature, I'm so mature/ Got me a therapist to tell me there's other men/ I don't want them; I just want you/ If I can't have you, no one will//

CHORUS: I (I might)/ I might kill my ex, not the best idea/ His new girlfriend's next; how'd I get here?/ I might kill my ex/ I still love him though/ Rather be in jail than alone//

I did it all for love (love)/ I did it all on no drugs (drugs)/ I did all of this sober/ I did it all for us/ Oh, I did it all for love (love)/ I did all of this on no drugs (drugs)/ I did all of this sober/ Don't you know I did it all for us?/ (I'm gonna kill your ass tonight)//

CHORUS: OH, I just killed my ex, not the best idea (idea)/ Killed his girlfriend next; how'd I get here?/ I just killed my ex; I still love him though (I do)/ Rather be in hell than alone

SZA: "Kill Bill" (official video)
(SZA) #5 on Trending for music. SZA ["Scissor"]’s new album “SOS” is available everywhere now. Listen sza.lnk.to/SOS or follow SZA: szasos.com, instagramtwitterfacebook.

IT TAKES A VILLAGE: Director: Christian Breslauer. Production Company: London Alley. Producers: Andrew Lerios, Mike Breslauer, Luga Podesta. Director of Photography: Xiaolong Liu. Production Designer: Arae Webner. Editor: Luis Caraza Peimbert. Stylist: Alejandra Hernandez. Additional Styling: Ann-Marie Hoang. Label Producer: Camille Yorrick. Executive Producers: Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith and Terrence “Punch” Henderson. Executive Producers: Luga Podesta, Brandon Bonfiglio, Andrew Lerios. Fight/Stunt Coordinator: Paul Lacovara. Casting Director: Sarah-May Levy. Choreographer: Cortland Brown. Production Manager: Nick Pistone. First Assistant Director: Jonas Morales. Production Coordinator: Anthony Nelson. Post-Production Supervisor: Ivan Ovalle. Assistant Editor: Tanner Jackson, Chloe Scrushy. Colorist: Matt Osborn.   Animation Studio: Nathan Love. Animation EP: Jon O’Hara. Animation Producer: Joe Burrascano. Animation Director: Sunshine Mail. Visual Effects: Cameo FX. #SZA #KillBill #SOS #OfficialVideo vevo.ly/KOpRcv.

No comments: