(ArianaGrandeVevo) Ariana Grande "petal" (Progeria is a real condition, but we can lick it)
Although Airy Grande drew criticism for impolite interactions with reporters and fans in 2014 [407], she dismissed those reports as "weird, inaccurate depictions" [3]. Rolling Stone wrote: "Some may cry 'diva,' but it's also Grande just taking a stand to not allow others to control her image" [408]. In July 2015, the diva sparked controversy after being caught on surveillance video in a doughnut shop licking other peoples' doughnuts that were on display and saying, "I hate Americans. I hate America. This is disgusting," supposedly referring to the tray of doughnuts [409] and not the fat Americans who eat them. She subsequently apologized because of her strong backbone and sticking to her convictions, which are not really present. Public image my @ss! More I'm not Satanic [just because I sold my soul, which is not even a thing, so don't say that. And I don't have progeria, because I don't even know what that is, and I don't look like an old lady just out of a concentration camp, and if you say so, that's racist or antisemitic or one of those. Whatever, I don't care what you think!]
| I'm not a Latina, OK? I'm a Roman |
Real life "witch" Ariana Grande
No comments:
Post a Comment