Wednesday, August 12, 2026

I hired a rental lesbian girlfriend in Japan


Pretty Woman (Disney, Inc.)
(seerasan) I hired a rental Japanese girlfriend (lesbian 🌈 "escort") in Tokyo (Edo) 💘 the capital of Buddhist Japan.

[I called a call girl. I hope people won't call me a "Dick Gere," the Dalai Lama's best American pal next to Bob Thurman (Were they in the Epstein Files, too?), like Dick was in Disney's Pretty Woman, but at least I'm not pulling a Julia Roberts as a happy hooker WH*R*, right?

You're a Pretty Girl. - If you say so, Boss.
Sex work, I mean prostitution, I mean paid dating is hot when ladies do it, but men are disgusting when they pay for "companionship" and exploit needy Japanese girls just trying to make some easy money! I was looking for a paid relationship after reading anime about it. What's wrong with that? I felt frustrated. Money is money!]
Sex work: Hiring an escort in Japan

Yankees watch Japanese porn?

No comments: