Saturday, September 12, 2009

UFO landings: Aliens on Earth

Michael Cohen (allnewsweb.com)

The history of UFO and extraterrestrial sightings [such as the Grey, pictured above, who may be an Asura or Naga in ancient Buddhist lore] and encounters includes numerous accounts of people in cars seeing what they believe are aliens crossing roads.

In many cases such incidents come close to causing road tragedies and on rare occasions they do indeed end in disaster. The Mutual UFO Network (mufon.com), North America's largest UFO inves-tigation operation, recently received this account from Florida of an event that took place in 1985:

  • We had gone to Miami for a meeting and took our children. On the way home, I was driving into the night, and everyone in the car was asleep. We were coming to a overpass. And I saw something in the road, and I kept trying to figure out what it was, and I was driving about 70 miles per hour, and I started slowing down because I could not see what it was. Then all of a sudden I slammed on the brakes because I saw 4 alien beings. They were moving in a straight line from one side of the highway going to the other side. (There was 2 tall ones and 2 much shorter ones). It looked like they had on a one piece skin tight outfit that even went over their heads. When I slammed on my brakes, they all turned their heads toward the car and vanished. They all had oval heads with large eyes. I saw something out of the corner of my eye on the other side of the road, and it was gone, maybe like a flash. My family picked themselves up off the floor and asked what was going on, and I told them. They made fun of me, and I had tried to dismiss it, but I know what I saw.

In China, too, UFO and extraterrestrial events involving roads and drivers occasionally occur.

(China Press) In the city of Xuanwei last month, a 28 year old man was killed in an accident that involved no witnesses or other drivers. Shortly after the accident very unusual footprints (pictured above) were found leading from the scene. Rumors were spread on Internet forums that the driver, who died shortly after being admitted to hospital, mentioned to medics that he saw a strange creature or alien crossing the road.

The story spread like wildfire and hundreds of locals turned up daily at the scene of the accident (pictured at left) to view the footprints. Oddly, the marks were imprinted perma-nently on hard cement. Some have suggested the footprints might be that of a dog, while others have noted that they are completely irregular. It is unlikely the truth will ever be known.