|Aung San Suu Kyi: kill the sanctions (GlobalPost, 9-21-12) "Our people must start taking responsibility for their own destiny."|
|The Lady Suu Kyi with Clinton in 2012|
- VIDEO: Aung San Suu Kyi, Burma's opposition leader, in the US for talks with Clinton, award from Congress (9-18-12) The opposition leader and Hillary Clinton were set to discuss whether the US should relax its economic sanctions against Myanmar given recent reforms.
- Suu Kyi visit to Washington marks bipartisan success story Aung San Suu Kyi visited the White House on Wednesday [Sept. 14, 2016] as Burma's de facto...
- Aung San Suu Kyi's visit with her son and...
- U.S. Officials Meet with Aung San Suu Kyi (VOA)
- Obama to Aung San Suu Kyi: US to lift Myanmar sanctions
- Obama, meeting with Suu Kyi, says U.S. ready to lift Myanmar
- Myanmar is quietly experiencing its largest uprising in years (GlobalPost) The rebels' goal isn't democracy, but an end to the military-backed drug trade.
(Nov. 12, 2015) Burma's army is propping up narco-militia's fueling the worst drug epidemic in Asia. From Thai border police vainly trying to stymie the flood of meth coming over their border, to Christian vigilantes taking the law into their own hands, our partners at GlobalPost investigates the many fronts of Asia's meth wars.