|Both Beavis and Butthead worked at Burger World and ate dead cows from the garbage.|
Veggie burger that "bleeds" might convince even carnivores to eat green
|Veggie burger (Bridgette Burkholder/PRI's The World)|Grain damage
- oats, oatmeal – even if it’s gluten free.
- fried foods – nothing fried! Boil, broil, or bake and never more than medium rare for flesh.
- oils – and this includes olive oil! No canola, corn, soy, or even virgin coconut oil. If oil is in the name, eliminate it. This includes everything made from oil, such as salad dressing. Dr. Wallach recommends using sea salt and lemon juice as a better salad dressing. Margarine, combo spreads, mayonnaise, eliminate everything made from oils.
- burned fats
– If food is grilled, place something between the food and
the fire (such as aluminum foil) so juice does not drip onto the flame
and deposit dangerous chemical byproducts on food.
- nitrates/nitrites added to meat – (such as deli meats, cold cuts, jerky).
- carbonated drinks of any kind an hour before, during, or after meals.
- skin of baked potato (yam, sweet potato). Skins of boiled potato are good.