|I'm not worried. I'm locked in to my $69 million whether we film or not. Ha ha, NBC suckers.|
|I thought we had an exciting launch.|
- Megyn Kelly is raking in $23mil a year for her new NBC morning show and is locked in for the next three years, DailyMailTV exclusively revealed.
- Network executives have slammed the former Fox News host saying that her salary is 'obscene' and a 'slap in the face' to other NBC veteran stars.
- Matt Lauer, who has been at NBC for 23 years, has an estimated salary of $25m, Jimmy Fallon, who is host of a popular late night show, earns around $15m.
- One high-ranking insider said: "How on earth can they justify paying her $69m for three years?"
- Another added: "The network that created Barbara Walters, Tom Brokaw, and Matt Lauer will now forever be remembered for the $69m hire of Megyn Kelly."
- The 46-year-old left Fox News in January and launched her new mid-morning program in late September.
- Kelly's show has dipped in the ratings, and she has been excoriated for [her fakeness and] not connecting with her audience and awkward guest encounters.
- The latest ratings report reveals that Kelly's show on Wednesday had a low viewership, a 1.5 overall rating and a .08 rating among women 25 to 54.