- Zahi Hawass, Egypt's antiquities chief, fired (HuffPost)
- Zahi Hawass storms out of debate with Graham Hancock...
- Cleared of corruption charges, fired Zahi Hawass...
- Fallen Egypt archaeologist wants int'l Grand Museum
- The Fall of Zahi Hawass (Smithsonian)
- Archaeological Paths
- Dr. Zahi Hawass
Thursday, October 19, 2017
US/Egypt's Ancient Alien Tomb Cover-Up
Mystery History, May 26, 2017; Pat Macpherson, Seth Auberon (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly
Zahi Hawass, is a very bad man. And many people know it. Far from exposing the true origins, purpose, and discoveries of Ancient Egypt -- many of which precede the dynastic age -- he is part of many cover-ups to conceal the truth. Fortunately, he was deposed but he may still be wielding influence as he has not been arrested and imprisoned. Sadly, these cover ups do not seem to have been coming from Egypt but from the USA.