|Kids, you'll go blind, I tell you, blind. - C'mon, dad, what are you talking about?|
|Here, Adam, have a flower. - Thank you, my love, but I'm really in the mood for fruit.|
|Wow, Serpent was right about 'shroom fruit.|
- Impermanence (anicca): All things change.
- Disappointment (dukkha): All things are unsatisfactory.
- Not-self (anatta): All things are unsatisfactory.
- Adam was NOT the first human, for the Bible tells us Genesis makes it clear that Adam was not the first...
- Adam and Eve weren't the first humans, According to the Bible... “Paul certainly assumed that Adam was a person and the progenitor of the human race...
- Geneticist searches for DNA of "Adam," the first human (National Geographic) Geneticist searches for DNA of "Adam," the first human. "Our DNA tells the story of the journey of our species." DNA studies suggest that all humans descended from a single African ancestor who lived 60,000 years ago.