Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Hippies of the Sixties (video)

David Hoffman, March 13, 2017; Ashley Wells, Seth Auberon (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly


(TheHoffmanCollection.com) I'm very proud of the TV series I made for PBS called "Making Sense of the Sixties."

F the man! Down with US imperial military!
I spent a year examining my youth and how I became an active member of the 1960s generation. If you're from that generation or a child of the 60s, I think you'll find the entire series of value. See my other work. A quote from Hesiod, 8th century BC, runs:

We want to go back to a better time.
“I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words. When I was young, we were taught to be discreet and respectful of elders, but the present youth are exceedingly disrespectful and impatient of restraint."  

#hippie #1960s @countercutlure

Mainstream News
13 / 13

No comments: