Andrew Parker (The Sun, Apr. 3, 2010)
A £9 million lottery winner drank himself to death after sinking into a self-destructive nightmare in the clutches of conmen. Hard-working family man Keith Gough, 58, and his wife Louise scooped the jackpot five years ago. It should have brought happiness. But instead he was cheated out of a fortune and his 25-year marriage was wrecked. Last week he died a penniless, lonely death with just a bottle for company. A close friend said yesterday: "It's very sad. He's a testament to the saying, money can buy you everything -- except happiness. More>>
- Laundry leads to happiness
- Godless Wonder: The wonder Blog!
- Protesters rally to oust Thailand's gov't
- VIDEO: Catholic Church practices ritual "humility"
- VIDEO: [Gay?] Seminarians get Sex Ed
- UCLA police warn women after attempted rape
- 15 Top Dating Mistakes for Men
- Guyana cops look into teen's death after Exorcism
- Spacewoman power: 4 women in orbit at once
- Popular California outdoors writer arrested in pot bust
- Pope's preacher: Accusations akin to anti-Semitism