(Selena Gomez) America's new Mexican sweetheart after German-Irish Tadolf Swifler?
|Who would date Mexicans or Hispanic Americans and have biracial kids? Who wouldn't?|
|White-Latinas scramble for selfies with Argentine Pope Francis, touring CEO of the Holy Roman Empire's religious arm, an ancient psy op campaign for Rome to rule the world (AP).|
|Real Barbie: Are biracial babies "white"?|
Demographers had expected the shift for decades as the state's Hispanic population boomed due to immigration and birth rates.
Many thought it would happen sooner than it did, but a slight decline in population pushed it to last year.
|Whites date Mexicans? (losangelesmexicans)|
|Alto California belonged to Mexican Baja California, so why would anyone be surprised?|
|Jessica Alba and mom are brown in Beverly Hills|
UC Berkeley was thought to have a larger "minority" population, but one would never know it walking around campus. How was it being calculated?
"Whites" were lumped into one camp, and "Everyone Else" was lumped into the other. And OMG whites almost weren't the majority.
|Wake up: We are all ONE. Love it.|
What about the Irish? No, they are not white. [Wait, this just in. Irish are white.]
|Selena Gomez to marry minority!|
How about white-Hispanics? Brown.
How about whites who claim they're black? White (but socially black).
How about Native Americans? Red. How about ALL Asians? Yellow. Even porcelain white Chinese, Japanese, and Korean models? Yes. (The yellow jaundice was due to eating polished rice and suffering from a condition few now suffer from so, word to the wise, only eat whole-integral-unpolished brown rice).
|Socially-black white: Rachel Dolezal|
|We've made it to the top, Lucy! - Yes|
This gives us our stereotypical view of what a "Latin American" must look like -- more Latin (white) or more American (brown)? The Spanish of Spain do not look brown, even as they mix with Africans from their southern border and nearby Morocco.
Disagree? Feel free to comment below.
- Federal judge orders cancellation of Redskins trademark registration A federal judge on Wednesday ordered the cancellation of the Washington Redskins' trademark registration, ruling that the team...
A Martinez, Alex Cohen, Tess Viglund (Take Two, scpr.org, July 8, 2015)
|Latino and Jewish hosts Martinez and Cohen|
The latest tally of population figures shows that as of July 1st, 14.99 million Latinos live in California, followed by 14.92 million whites.
|We need better Barbies like this.|
- LA drivers photographed for "Car Culture" series
- Will economic inequality turn LA into a "Third World" city?
- Understanding America’s new female heroin problem
- 1 year after Israel's war of aggression (genocide) on impoverished Gaza, resident describes recovery
- Impatient: Making cancer treatment choices easier
- MLB All-Star snubs, Women's World Cup
- LA Galaxy's British invasion continues with Steven Gerrard
- Vote gives more power to LA County Board of Supervisors
- Tourism to the Hollywood sign sparks a lawsuit
|Dream: Racism ends (MLK Jr.)|