Thursday, June 22, 2017

"Buddha Boy" returns for world peace (video)

Buddha Boy (Ram Bahadur Bomjon, March 29, 2017); Dhr. Seven (ed.), Wisdom Quarterly
(Raidenway) Nepal's Buddha Boy has returned for world peace 2017

Buddha Boy 2017, message in his own words
If I were a monk I could study and practice.
"Murder, violence, greed, anger, and temptation have made the human world a desperate place. A terrible storm has descended upon the human world, and this is carrying the world towards destruction.

"There is only one way to save the world and that is through dharma (spiritual practice). When one does not walk the righteous path of spiritual practice, this desperate world will surely be destroyed. Therefore, follow the path of spirituality and spread this message to your fellows.

"Never put obstacles, anger, and disbelief in the way of my meditation's mission. I am only showing you the way; you must seek it on your own. What I will be, what I will do, the coming days will reveal.

"Human salvation, the salvation of all living beings and peace in the world, is my goal and my path. 

If I were a boy, I could dream all day.
"'Namo Buddha sangaya, Namo Buddha sangaya, Namo sangaya.' I am contemplating on the release of this chaotic world from the ocean of emotion, on our detachment from anger and temptation, without straying from the path even for a moment.

"I am renouncing my own attachment to my life and my home forever; I am working to save all living beings. But in this undisciplined world, my life's practice is reduced to mere entertainment.

"The practice and devotion of many Buddhas is directed at the world's betterment and happiness. It is essential but very difficult to understand that practice and devotion. But though it is easy to lead this ignorant existence, human beings do not understand that one day we must leave this uncertain world and go with the Lord of Death.

"Our long attachments to friends and family will dissolve into nothingness. We have to leave behind the wealth and property we have accumulated. What's the use of my happiness when those who have loved me from the beginning -- my mother, father, brothers, relatives -- are all unhappy?

"Therefore, to rescue all sentient beings, I have to be Buddha-mind and emerge from my underground cave to do vajra meditation. To do this I have to realize the right path and knowledge, so do not disturb my practice.

"My practice detaches me from my body, my soul [spirit, gandharva, not eternal "self"], and this existence. In this situation there will be 72 Kali goddesses. Different gods [devas] will be present, along with the sounds of thunder and of tangur, and all the celestial gods and goddesses [akasha devas and devis] will be doing puja (worship [paying honor]).

"So until I have sent a message, do not come here, and please explain this to others. Spread spiritual knowledge and spiritual messages throughout the world. Spread the message of world peace to all. Seek a righteous path and wisdom will be yours."

No comments: