|Who me? But I'm Neil deGrasse Tyson, bitches! (Weinstein/BFA/REX/Shutterstock)|
|Rape culture (11thprincipleconsent.org)|
|"She was asking for it"? Rape goes beyond individual violations (eagleeye.news).|
“The credo at the heart of Cosmos is to follow the evidence wherever it leads. The producers of Cosmos can do no less in this situation. We are committed to a thorough investigation of this matter and to act accordingly as soon as it is concluded,” said the producers of the Fox series in a statement.
I'm not guilty, but why believe me?
|Telegenic and practiced actor defends himself|
- Neil deGrasse Tyson addresses sexual misconduct accusations: ‘Why believe me?’
- Neil deGrasse Tyson for president? Seth MacFarlane...
- Networks know you hate ads, and here’s what they’re finally doing about it
- Who could host the Emmys? Assessing the emcees, from most likely to longshots
- The Simpsons: Billy Eichner reveals his role as a bossy fourth grader