Monday, November 15, 2021

Guy reacts to Slipknot's "Spit It Out" (video)


LYRICS: Did you never give a damn in the first place? Maybe it's time you had the tables turned. Because in the interest of all involved, I got the problem solved, and the verdict is guilty. Man nearly killed me, steppin' where you fear to tread. Stop, drop, and roll. You were dead from the get go! Big mouth f***er, stupid sucker, are you scared of me now?

Then you're dumber than I thought. Always is and never was, foundation made of piss and vinegar. Step to me, I'll smear ya. Think I fear you? Bullsh*t! Just another dumb punk chompin' at this t*t. Is there any way to break through the noise? Was it something that I said that got you bent? Gotta be that way if you want it. Sanity, literal profanity, hit me!

[Chorus] Spit it out. All you wanna do is drag me down. All I wanna do is stamp you out. Spit it out. All you wanna do is drag me down. All I wanna do is stamp you out.

Maybe it's the way you gotta spread a lot of rumor fodder, keeping all your little spies and leaving when you realize. Step up, fairy. I guess it's time to bury your *ss with the chrome straight to the dome. You heard me right, b*tch. I didn't stutter. And if you know what's good, just shut up and beg, brother. Backstab, don't you know who you're dissin'? Sideswipe, we know the *ss that you're kissin'!

Biggity-biggidy b*tch boy, halfway houser. Don't hear sh*t 'cause it keeps gettin' louder. Come up and you get a face full o' tactic. Lippin' off hard, goin' home in a basket. You got no pull, no power, no nothin'. Now you start sh*t? Well ain't that somethin'? Payoffs don't protect, and you can hide if you want, but I'll find you, comin' up behind you! [Chorus]

'Bout time I set this record straight. All the needle nose punching is makin' me irate. Sick o' my b*tchin' fallin' on deaf ears. Where you gonna be in the next five years? The crew and all the fools and all the politics. Get your lips ready, gonna gag, gonna make you sick. You got d*ck when they passed out the good stuff. Bam, are you sick of me? Good enough, had enough. F me! I'm all out of enemies!...  [Chorus]. Spit, spit, spit, spit, spit it out.

No comments: