Friday, February 24, 2023

I tried lucid dreaming for 30 days, wow! (video)

Zach Highley, July 8, 2022; Pat Macpherson, Dhr. Seven (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly

I tried lucid dreaming for 30 days, and my life will never be the same!
(Dr. S. LaBergen+H. Rheingold)
(Zach Highley) I based my journey into lucid dreaming -- the ability to become conscious that we are dreaming while we are still dreaming -- on the book Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming. One-third of our life, about 9,000 days, is spent asleep. Is it possible that there is more to our sleep than just blackness followed by waking up?

I tried lucid dreaming for 30 days, and my life has changed forever. My video, The Ultimate Lucid Dreaming Guide, is exclusively on nebula (nebula.tv/videos/zachhighley). Editor: Martino Gasparrini.
Can anything go wrong in a dream?
Time Stamps
  • 0:00 Intro
  • 1:59 Phase 1
  • 4:08 Phase 2
  • 7:11 Phase 3
  • 11:06 Phase 4
  • 18:23 Conclusion
ABOUT: Who am I? My name is Zach Highley. I’m a fourth-year medical student in Philadelphia. I make videos about medical school, studying, and growth. I love trying new things and often mess up. However, every time I screw up, I usually learn something. Whatever I learn, I post. It's either on YouTube or on my website 🌐 (zhighley.com​​). I write a weekly newsletter 💌 (zhighley.com/newsletter​​) linking the best things I read, watch, and listen to that week. Join the 2,800+ that get it every Sunday morning.

No comments: