Saturday, February 25, 2023

Miley Cyrus' "Flowers" (video)


Miley Cyrus sings song she partly wrote: "Flowers"
(KeyBoy Pianist) 🎵 Feb. 7, 2023. #grammysperformance2023 #mileycyrus #mileycyrusflowers. COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.


“Flowers” (metal cover by Leo Moracchioli)
(Frog Leap Studios) Feb. 17, 2023. Original by M. Cyrus, which Leo does better: bit.ly/2usJ3lq ► iTunes ► apple.co/1Lni4PR AMAZON ► amzn.to/1U2rqUa. Frog Leap Studios merch: ► frogleapstudios.com/shop. Become a Patreon and get all the songs and support Leo doing more ingenious music covers: patreon.com/frogleapstudios ► Gear: Chapman guitars, microphone, studio guitar amp, guitar strings, main camera, camera lens, camera lens wide, guitar and drum camera, attach it with this, drone, Toontrack, Ortega guitars.

MESSAGE FROM LEO: Hi, my name is Leo, and I run a studio on the westside of Norway, where I record and produce bands, do video work, and play live shows. On my YouTube channel there is lots of videos with covers, gear reviews, studio updates, and other shenanigans. For my covers I play everything myself as well as record, mix, master, shoot, and edit the music and videos. Please subscribe if you like what you see/hear, and I am forever grateful to everyone who buys songs so I can keep doing this as a living. I do not add people I don't know on my personal Facebook page, so please follow these links which are my "fan" pages: YouTubeFacebookTwitterInstagramWebsite► For business inquiries: frogleapstudios@gmail.com.


(Our Last Night) Feb. 24, 2023. Miley “Hannah Montana” Cyrus stinks, but this is the best song she's ever co-written, so we guess all the idiotic tongue hanging was worth it. Thanks, Bill Ray. (They dated, right? Look at that Electra complex magazine cover). Here are two hard rock covers of “Flowers” by Our Last Night and Leo Moracchioli.

Stream and download: ourlastnight.os.fan Subscribe. Follow: instagram.com/olnbandfacebook.com/ourlastnightbandtwitter.com/OLNbandbit.ly/olnspotify. #MileyCyrus #OurLastNight #RockCover

No comments: