Sunday, February 26, 2023

Witchcraft w/ Trump forewoman Emily Kohrs

I don't want to tell you my secrets. Well, I do. But I'm not. I'm tight-lipped like judge wants.
Witchcraft items found on Emily Kohrs' Pinterest.com account, which is a bit oddball.

Grand jury forewoman under fire after interview(s)
I'm a bubbly character.
(Inside Edition) Feb. 22, 2023. The forewoman of the grand jury investigating Ex-Pres. Donny Trump is under fire after partaking in many interviews. Emily Kohrs just wrapped up an eight-month investigation into alleged election interference by Trump and his crony companions in Georgia. Kohrs was seen trying hard not to say something she shouldn't about the case during an interview. Legal experts are baffled at Kohrs’ decision to speak out, which puts her at the center of attention and potentially gets Trump out of trouble. Now, Trump is going after the forewoman on his laughable Twitter-like platform "Truth Social."
(CNN) Maggie Haberman reacts to Trump grand jury foreperson statements

No comments: