Wednesday, July 3, 2024

How to be magnetic: attractive energy


Goddess Reclaimed: Initiations to Unleash Power
How can we increase our magnetic feminine energy and learn how to be magnetic, how to attract everything we desire from our divine feminine goddess energy? It would be life changing. We must first learn to heal wounds in the psyche and shadow-self, increasing our feminine energy with self-love.

How can we increase feminine pleasure, receive from our soft feminine energy, become irresistible, and learn to magnetize everything we could ever want? This video begins to make suggestion. If it serves, say so in the comments and please share with our sisters, beloved ones.

Can it be empowering to participate in a straight women's circle with Syma Kharal?
.
Man or machine?
Kate Nitshe shares that, “With Syma [Kharal]'s support, I was able to remove the darkness that had engulfed me and for the first time in a long time, I was able to see the light.

Would it help or hurt to love myself first? Help
“Syma helped heal my heart and allowed me to see all of my potential. I have been living lightheartedly and surrounding myself with people who positively serve me.

“I can't thank Syma enough. Syma CARES. She is genuine and truly wants to support you to become the best version of yourself."


Is there any hope for MEN and nontoxic masculine energy?
Who needs jerk men? The mainstream media says we can be happy lesbian families.
.
Understanding Men/Women (Orion's Method)
According to Alison Armstrong (alisonarmstrong.com), “Men have a natural attentiveness to providing what women need. One problem is they don't always know what women need. A bigger problem is the women themselves don't know what they need, even if they were willing to ask for it.

“Women want to help men get what they need, if only to keep them from being so grumpy and frustrated. But men ignore their needs until they reach the 'breaking point,' and the way they ask then causes women to resist providing it!

“The lack of information, misunderstandings, inability to speak up — and on top of that, the way we project our needs onto others — well, it’s going to be a mess for sure!”

Singer-songwriter Alanis M.
Alanis Morrisette shares that, “Alison [Armstrong]'s deep understanding and love of men moved me to a whole other level of clarity and peace about a gender that has confounded me for a long time. I feel like the wool has been pulled from my eyes and I can see men in a new and more loving way.”

Racist, pro-genocide, right wing radio host Dennis Prager agrees: “Alison Armstrong...is in my view brilliant and gifted beyond words with an original mind. Original minds are very rare, and she has it combined with a good heart and that's a terrific combination.”

No comments: