(VeganDay.info) Since 1944, though, World Vegan Day has been November 1st. (Mark your calendars for 2010). LA's longest running singles day vegan tradition -- Thanksgiving Potluck Picnic! (Or create your own vegan Thanksgiving dinner).
- November 26, 2009 -- as early as 11:00 AM
- Where? Rancho Park West Los Angeles. Drive all the way back and park, walk to the picnic tables across the grass (not right next to the parking area).
- What to bring? A vegan dish to share, with a note card labeling the ingredients. Go green: bring your own reusable utensils, too.
- Musical instruments, bring frisbees, balls, well behaved dogs on leashes, whatever you like
- No need to RSVP in advance - just show up - no charge - totally free - 11am is when we start gathering, open the circle at noon, and eat, then play for a few hours!