|Skateboarding in Bamiyan, Afghanistan, ancient Kapilavastu (zeroanthropology.net)|
|The massive Buddhas of Bamiyan, Afghanistan not far from the capital of Kabul|
|Afghanistan has a Woodstock/Coachella? With Australian help, it does now (SCF).|
|Pashtun kids pal about in front of history|
- AUDIO: Secret CIA payments to warlords, drug dealers...
- AUDIO: Hey, Teenagers, NPR wants to hear your stories!
- Help save the Buddhist treasures of Afghanistan!
- Slayer's Jeff Hanneman dies mysteriously (NPR)
- Did Jeff Hanneman die of a spider bite?
- Americans were cannibals (Smithsonian)
|Now, these hajis are going to try to have a rock concert. Kill 'em, kill 'em all, shoot 'em in the head, rape them, pee on the bodies. Oorah! But if you see any Buddhist archeological sites, be careful; they belong to China. Sir, yes sir!|
|Sir, a little "collateral" damage, sir? Here comes death from above (latimes.com)|