|L-R: Ariana Huffington, author Brian Griffin, Dana Gould, and host Bill Maher (Family Guy)|
|Civilian guns can't oppose military weapons|
The two were adamant that the 2nd Amendment cannot protect patriotic citizens from tyranny by their own government (and that such a conversation shouldn't even really be happening in this age). [Maybe citizens should just roll over as happened in Nazi Germany and other totalitarian states where gun confiscation precedes marshal law.
|This Modern World, "The Week In #Fail" (Tom Tomorrow/thismodernworld.com)|
|Wish it, want it, do it, advises Brian (R)|
|Bill Maher's cool, am I right? Guys? Guys?|
Forty-four percent of the Republican lunatic party believes they might have to rise in arms...They're not talking about Syria."
Israel Wants War
- Israel bombs military research center, says Syria
- Israel's attack opens up possibilities for retaliation
- Iran calls for stand against Israel which bombed Syria
- Israel aggression pursues "war-within-war" in Syria
- Israel tries to blame Hezbollah for attacking Syria
- Israel "Iron Dome," fear of retaliation for attack