What must the devas think? The Golden pagoda at Aung Setkya Paya, Burma, is taller than the nearby standing Buddha at 430 feet above the surrounding jungle. It is a dramatic part of the Bodhi Tataung complex. It is hollow with corridors inside that climb up to the platform level (Flickr.com/Mckaysavage).
- Drug trade is flourishing in Burma
- The man who would be Buddhist-Hindu king (again)
- Hindu festival stampede in Buddhist-India kills 10
- American city tries to stop sex shop from opening
- Bangkok protests end, and Thai mull divided nation
- Bigfoot lives for eye witnesses (USA)
- Bigfoot Discovery Museum, Santa Cruz, California
- "We have plenty of evidence of a Bigfoot presence up here in the [Santa Cruz] mountains," curator Michael Rugg said: "vocalizations we've recorded, we have some video that we shot locally, and we have a number of eye witnesses who have reported sightings. In our testing, we've come up with more evidence to indicate it's true..."