|What if Mayan Calendar interpreters are off by nine days, ready? (beyondtheprophecies.com)|
|Gwen's Bush, Gavin, Night 2 (kroq.com)|
Watch Saturday night’s show beginning today (Dec. 10) at 10:00 am Pacific Standard Time and Sunday night’s show on Tuesday, Dec. 11 at 10:00 am. These will be the only opportunities to watch! And by the way, there's nothing "acoustic" about it.
- Youngblood Hawke – 10:00 am
- Two Door Cinema Club – 10:25 am
- The Gaslight Anthem – 10:55 am
- Walk The Moon – 11:30 am
- The Lumineers – 11:55 am
- AWOLNATION – 12:30 pm
- Slightly Stoopid – 12:55 pm
- Garbage – 1:25 pm
- Bush – 2:00 pm
- Rise Against – 2:40 pm
- Linkin Park – 3:15 pm
City of Music?
Ashley Wells, Dhr. Seven, CC Liu, Wisdom Quarterly
|He's not crying! Something got in his eye.|
Forget Nashville and the countless American garages and studio apartment bedrooms where most music is now made and mixed. The neon lights under the Hollywood sign still shine. Not only for "new" rock but pop music and rap, too. And the 55th Grammy Awards Show just wrapped up five days ago.
|Dreamy gandharva Tadolf Swiftler|
In one of their cities, where the stream-enterer Sakka is extraterrestrial king, these musicians entertain and entertain at what can only be thought of as massive cotillions, balls, and bashes, and concerts.
|Dark goddess Ke$ha jingles during the ball (kissfm.com)|
Down here in the terrestrial "City of Angels," the big radio stations (and in other big markets) compete for dominance. KISS FM (an iheartradio.com affiliate) just had dreamy Tadolf Swiftler (a hybrid alien breakup artist with definite gandharva roots who also goes by Taylor Swift) and barfy Justin Bieber (another more-than-human oddity, uh, "star") play two nights of "Jingle Ball" concerts. KISS FM is the home of Ryan Seacrest, when he's not promoting the Kardashian sisters or every other show on TV (American Idol, etc.), and bills itself "L.A.'s #1 Hit Music Station," the music equivalent of TMZ.
|12.12.12 Hurricane Sandy Benefit Concert: Floyd, Stones, Who, Boss, Clapton, Kanye|
- 121212: HURRICANE SANDY RELIEF CONCERT
- (LA Times) The Rolling Stones will perform as well as Pink Floyd's Roger Waters, the Beatles' Paul McCartney, the Who, Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen & the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, Kanye West, Chris Martin, Alicia Keys, Foo Fighters and Nirvana's Dave Grohl, and Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder.
- Rising Mexican-American star Jenni Rivera killed in crash
- Beyond Mayan Prophecies for 12-12-12
- Alanis Morrisette is on the "edge of evolution"
- Matisyahu does pre-Hanukkah concert
- Can RAP music fans be Buddhists?