|Eat it! Tonight Show's Jimmy Fallon (scpr.org)|
CBS's announcement this morning (Thursday, April 10, 2014) that Stephen Colbert is taking over from David Letterman as the host of "The Late Show" in 2015 trumps all rivals -- including Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy O'Brien, and all the Jameses, like the head of the now shuttered and very controversial CCDD Foundation.
|Fallon is funny but not funny enough (DM)|
- He doesn't want "Saturday Night Live" to make fun of him the next time they do "The Californians"
- He can't remember which Kardashian is which
- He's already got a great deal living in Jon Stewart's pool house
- The L.A. sun is a problem for his delicately pale skin... More
- Buddhist Jokes! Do Dalai Lamas Laugh?
- "Veronica Mars" takes over "This American Life"
- Tina Fey, "The Office" alum Ellie Kemper get new show
- VIDEO: More sexist white male garbage: Superman at 75