• Learn about the fight to reclaim land that was home to Chumash ancestors and could be home to the tribe's future generations.
• See spectacular treasures and historical artifacts that will be part of the tribe's museum and cultural center.
• Meet some extraordinary canines who travel the world to save human lives during this profile of one of the tribe's valued community partners: the Search Dog Foundation.
- Obama approved oil drilling in Alaska: No protests, only Native Americans notice (Investigator Greg Palast)
- "We're all some kind of Native now" (Greg Palast)
- Overturn McCutcheon (Public Citizen)
|Buddhism among Pueblo Indians|
|The earliest Native Americans were Buddhists from the Tibetan Autonomous Region, China, seen here in Mahavairocana purifying ritual 2014 (Ven. Janyang Zangpo/flickr.com)|
|Behind Malibu Beach is a forested canyon (Santa Monica Mountains) that opens into the SF Valley at Topanga, which hosts Earth Day 2014. Come "Back to the Garden" 10am-sunset.|