|Wildflowers around shrub in field near Badwater Basin during rare “super bloom” in Death Valley National Park. Park Service updates best spots to see flowers throughout bloom (AP).|
|Hahamongna Co-op Nursery OPEN HOUSE (facebook.com/HahamongnaNursery)|
|Normal sand dunes of DeathValley National Park, California, now carpeted in flowers.|
|The Tongva are the Natives of Los Angeles|
It is attracting tourists from all over the world and enchanting visitors with a stunning display from nature's colorful paint brush.
|The wildflowers are being brought back to Los Angeles (wildflowering.org)|
|Orchid-like passion flowers are from space...or at least Asia, showing the tremendous diversity of the plant kingdom, as distinct from animals, mushrooms, minerals...|
|Indigenous History of U.S.|
|Flower show touts US parks, bringing great outdoors inside (AP.org/mail.com)|
|Photos: What kind of flowers?|
|Calif. desert monument|
|Mestiza woman of Sangley, circa 1875, USA (WLS)|
|Giant CA sequoias: drought|
- The Native Americans of Southern California, the Tongva
- Public has chance to name new moth species
- New Mexico museum unveils 1st-of-its-kind dinosaur fossil
A new dinosaur fossil
- The Tongva or "People of the Earth" of Haramokngna are a people whose Native heritage in Southern California runs wide and deep, with village sites and tribal history stretching...
- CityDig: Tongva Tribe LA (Los Angeles Magazine) ...The original Angelenos were the Tongva (“People of the Earth”) tribe. Here they are identified as the Gabrielino Indians due to their proximity to a range the Spanish Christian conquerors renamed the "San Gabriel" (Saint Gabriel) Mountains...
|California growth spurt after spring rains will result in an intense summer fire season.|