|The Goddess Pallas taming the Centaur (Botticelli, circa 1482, Getty/Guardian.com)|
|Maybe the real root issue is commuting, maybe. Maybe not (ozy.com/acumen).|
|Buddhist Goddess Green Tara, Tibet|
It's systemic, just just a lot of eave teasing and workaday sexual harassment. There are accomplishments, of course. There is more lip service given to rape, campus sexual assault, depictions in porn, and "doing things like a girl."
Do we need a P*ssy Riot and topless Femen protests (or is that part of the problem), and Katy Perry's whipping cream, Taylor Swift and Beyonce calling themselves "feminists" like the Spice Girls did with no one speaking up for feminism?
|Kwan Yin, Buddhist Goddess of Compassion|
|Voting? Consider going GREEN: Jill Stein|
- Remembering Nancy Reagan's Hollywood career
- Can They Do That? The Great Wall of Trump faces great hurdles
- Can He Do That? Trump favors illegal torture for U.S.
- Who has gone "beyond training"? (asekha)
- VIDEO: It's raining blood in India and elsewhere
- AP Hit Piece (lame): It's huge, Trump-Sanders use same catchphrase?
- Sympathy for the fascist-racist: Hitler's penis