Hamburg's police forces are bracing themselves for violent anti-capitalist protests on Thursday (July 6, 2017) as world leaders descend into Germany for the G-20 Summit.
The host city witnessed ugly scenes that unfolded Tuesday night as riot police used water cannons and pepper spray to clear an unauthorized protest camp, leaving five people injured and driving fears of more trouble ahead.
|Trump fails to impress Europeans in Poland.|
Up to 100,000 demonstrators, who are part of the "Welcome to Hell" protest, are expected before and during the two-day "Group of 20" (G20) meeting which starts Friday.
It will bring illegitimate U.S. Pres. Don Trump, Russia's Dictator Vladimir Putin, China's Xi Jinping, Germany's Angela Merkel, England's Theresa May, Japan's Shinzo Abe, France's Emmanuel Macron, and other leaders to the city.
- LIVE: ‘Welcome to Hell’ anti-capitalist demonstration hits Hamburg ahead of G20 Summit (Ruptly TV)
- Germany: Hundreds of "clay figures" crawl through Hamburg in G20 protest *EXPLICIT* (Ruptly TV)
- 100,000 PROTESTERS VS 20,000 RIOT POLICE - G20 Summit Protest Right Wing
- G20 protestors clash with riot police in Hamburg
- German Police DESTROYS ANTIFA thugs at Hamsburg Germany G20 Protest Golden State Times
- Protests break out in Germany ahead of G20 summit CBS