Epigraph researcher John Ruskamp claims these symbols shown in the enhanced image above, found etched into rock at the Petroglyph National Monument in Albuquerque, New Mexico, are evidence that ancient Chinese explorers discovered America long before Christopher Columbus stumbled on the continent in 1492 (dailymail.co.uk).
- [American historian Edward Payson Vining wrote in An Inglorious Columbus; or, Evidence that Hwui Shan and a party of Buddhist monks from Afghanistan discovered America in the fifth century, a.d. (1885) that a team of Buddhist monks from Afghanistan led by Chinese Buddhist missionary Hwui Shan discovered America 1,000 years before Columbus. And Rick Fields proves in How the Swans Came to the Lake (shambala.com) that Chinese Buddhist missionaries arrived in California and Mexico (Alta- and Baja- California) long before Christianity, Catholicism, or European invaders landed on these shores.]
|Edward Vining: An Inglorious Columbus|
They say could have been inscribed there alongside the carvings of Native Americans by Chinese explorers thousands of years ago.
John Ruskamp, a retired chemist and amateur epigraph researcher from Illinois, discovered the unusual markings while walking in the Petroglyph National Monument in Albuquerque, NM. More + VIDEO
Who discovered the "New" World?
- Ancient Chinese script may prove Asians discovered America 3,300... (dailymail.co.uk, July 9, 2015) Did CHINA discover AMERICA? Ancient Chinese script carved into rocks may prove Asians lived in the New World 3,300 years ago. Author and...
- VIDEO: Did the Chinese Discover America? (history.com) China was the world's greatest maritime power in the early 15th century, raising the theory that the Chinese discovered America 71 years before Columbus set sail.
- Did China discover America? (1843 Magazine)
|Indigenous Peoples' History (beacon.org)|
- VIDEO: They Came Before Columbus (Dr. Van Sertima)
- VIDEO: Dr. Ivan Van Sertima: Afrikan Presence in Early America (the Olmec people in Mesoamerica now called Mexico)
- Who were the "People of the Clouds" (space aliens descended from devas or "sky-gods")? The Zapotecas
- New date rewrites history of human migration out of Africa:
- New research suggests humans arrived in Australia 65,000 years ago.
- This would mean they lived alongside the continent's unique megafauna.
- Some experts have argued that humans may have caused their extinction.
- Researchers involved in study argues new evidence suggests this is not the case.
- Not everyone is convinced however, arguing that arriving on the continent early gave them more chance to wipe out the megafauna.