Saturday, February 5, 2022

Fixin' up my old American truck (video)

Vice Grip Garage, 12/22/20; Editors, Wisdom Quarterly Who are our funny Southern cousins?

Budget build: $119 DIY paint job for an old Chevy truck
(Vice Grip Garage) Let's get Southern. My brother bought my 1987 Chevrolet K1500, which I picked up in Missouri to tow me to get back home from a trip.

Respect my Southern authority, m'kay?
I'm going to surprise my brother with a quick makeover/budget build before he picks it up. I found a $119 acrylic enamel paint kit on evilBay. I'm going to use it and add new tires and wheels. I'll also cover how to set up the spray gun, how to mix the paint, and some general do's and don'ts for auto body repair I've learned over the years. I'm no expert, but for those who want a solid 23-foot paint job, here it is!

Paint guns used: eastwood.com... and eastwood.com....

TO SHOW SUPPORT: Checked out memberships? Great additional content, behind the scenes videos, private Facebook group, and more: youtube.com/c/vicegripgarage...

FIND MERCHANDISE HERE: vicegripgarage.com/s/shop

.
TO FOLLOW AND SEE WHAT WE'RE UP TO:
SEND ME JUNK:

No comments: