|More and more wars, what about our "endless war" economic model? (BBC)|
- Survey: Americans see US in decline
- For the first time in 40 years, a majority of Americans say the US plays a less important and powerful role in the world than it did a decade ago.
- But it was not always this way. At one time two brothers ruled America's overt and covert policies. They launched a secret world war to bring down legitimate governments around the world to aid massive corporations and their business "interests."
- The brothers were not the Kennedys, who may have done something to stand in the way. The men were the now forgotten Dulles brothers, one Secretary of State, the other head of the CIA. We ask:
|I will still make millions even if we fall!|
|For money and corporations|
- Why is our world this way?
- Why does the USA act like the world police?
- Why does the "operational" CIA, the USA, and the business-influenced Pentagon keep making war?
- AUDIO: Letters & Politics: Dec. 3, 2013 10:00 am
Stephen Kinzer, author of the book The Brothers: John Foster Dulles, Allan Dulles, and their Secret World War. DOWNLOAD (MP3).
- BOOK REVIEW: The Brothers - Why CIA and USA go to war
- VIDEO: Decline and fall? How USA views global role of USA
- Even Gen. Butler figured it out: War is a Racket (Good Reads)